These protein peanut butter truffles are chocolate peanut butter heaven while also being vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, & refined sugar free! They're packed with nutritious ingredients and super easy to make.
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- smooth peanut butter
- vanilla protein powder
- coconut flour
- maple syrup
- nondairy chocolate chips
- coconut oil
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these in the fridge for up to 5 days and then transfer to the freezer.
Vegan & Gluten-free Protein Peanut Butter Truffles
- ⅔ cup smooth peanut butter use natural peanut butter to make sure it is liquid enough in texture
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- splash vanilla extract
For the chocolate coating:
- ⅔ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl, mix all of the truffle ingredients until you have a dough. Roll into 12-15 truffles and place on baking sheet to freeze for at least 20 min.
- Melt together the chocolate and coconut oil until smooth. Dip and coat each truffle in the chocolate and return to baking sheet to harden. Enjoy!