These peanut butter and jelly chocolate cups are the perfect pb&j treat! They are made with 4 simple ingredients and are seriously so good. They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and heavenly!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- peanut butter
- coconut oil
- non-dairy chocolate chips
- jam or jelly of choice
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these in the freezer!
Pb&J Chocolate Cups
For the chocolate layer:
- ½ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
For the jam layer:
- ½ cup jam or jelly of choice I used a strawberry jam!
For the peanut butter layer:
- ⅔ cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- Line a cupcake tin with silicone or paper cupcake liners. Melt together the chocolate and coconut oil until smooth.
- Spoon about 1-2 teaspoon of the chocolate into each cup and place in the freezer to harden for about 30 min.
- Spoon a few teaspoons of jam into each chocolate cup. Melt together the peanut butter and coconut oil until smooth.
- Spoon enough of the peanut butter mixture into each cup to cover the jam. Return to the freezer to set for a few hours. Enjoy!