These strawberry coconut cups are the perfect refreshing snack! They remind me of an ice cream treat and they're so creamy. They're vegan, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and so tasty!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- coconut cream
- honey or maple syrup
- strawberries, fresh or frozen
- coconut oil
- coconut flour
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the freezer!
Strawberry Coconut Cups
- ¾ cup coconut cream the creamy part from the top of a can of coconut milk!
- 2 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- ½-2/3 cup mashed strawberries add as much as you'd like!
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- In a large bowl, mix together the coconut cream, coconut oil, and honey or maple syrup until smooth.
- Mix in the coconut flour and allow to sit for about 30 min so that the coconut flour can be soaked up.
- Mash your strawberries and fold them into the coconut mixture. Pour about 2 tablespoon of the mixture into silicone cups or a lined cupcake tin. Swirl in additional strawberries if you'd like and place in the freezer to set for at least 3 hours. Enjoy!