These peanut butter cookie dough protein bars are the most delicious bars! They are made with simple and healthy ingredients. They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and so so tasty!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- peanut butter
- coconut oil
- vegan vanilla protein powder
- maple syrup
- non-dairy chocolate chips
- coconut cream
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week before moving to the freezer!
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Protein Bars
PB Cookie Dough Protein Layer:
- 1 cup peanut butter make sure to use a natural, runny peanut btuter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- ½ cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- splash of vanilla extract
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
For the chocolate layer:
- ⅔ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup coconut cream
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. In a bowl, combine all of the peanut butter cookie dough ingredients. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Press the peanut butter dough into the prepared pan and place in the fridge to set.
- Melt together the chocolate chips and coconut cream until smooth. Spread this mixture evenly over the peanut butter layer and place in the fridge to set for about 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge and slice into about 8 bars. Enjoy!