This protein chocolate chunk ice cream is creamy and delicious! It is paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and so so tasty. I love love love ice cream, and this is the perfect non-dairy alternative that has some added protein!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- canned coconut milk
- chocolate protein shake of choice
- almond butter
- maple syrup
- vegan chocolate bar
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the freezer and remove 10 minutes prior to scooping so that it is soft enough!
Protein Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
This protein chocolate chunk ice cream is vegan, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and absolutely delicious!
- 6 oz. vanilla or chocolate protein shake of choice I mixed 2 scoops of my paleo/vegan chocolate protein powder with almond milk and used this!
- ¾ cup smooth almond butter
- ⅔ cup coconut cream the thick part from the top of a can of coconut milk!
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon honey sub more maple syrup for vegan!
- 1 vegan chocolate bar chopped
- In a blender, add all ingredients except for the chocolate chunks and blend until smooth.
- Fold in the chopped chocolate chunks. Pour into a parchment lined loaf tin and place in the freezer to set for at least 5 hours. Scoop and enjoy!
Leave a Reply