These banana bread baked oats are the perfect breakfast or snack to prep for the week ahead! They're gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and so so tasty. They have all the flavor of a warm banana bread, but in baked oats form!
If you're a baked oats fan like me, check out my other baked oats recipes: blueberry baked oats, apple pie baked oats, hot cocoa baked oats, chocolate baked oats, s'mores baked oats, cherry coconut baked oats, or cinnamon roll baked oats.
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free oats
- maple syrup or date syrup
- vanilla extract
- non-dairy milk
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week!
Banana Bread Baked Oats
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup date syrup or maple syrup
- 1 banana mashed
- splash of vanilla extract
- 2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup non-dairy milk I used almond milk!
- ¼ cup non-dairy chocolate chips optional!
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together all wet ingredients until smooth. Mix in the dry ingredients until well combined. Fold in the optional chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for about 35-40 min. or until the oats seem set and are turning golden brown around the edges. Let cool completely before slicing and enjoying!