This cookie cake is both gluten-free and dairy-free while being absolutely delicious! Super easy to make and perfect for any celebration. Pair this with my dairy-free frosting recipe and you've got yourself a tasty cake!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free flour
- baking soda
- brown sugar
- granulated sugar
- vanilla extract
- nondairy butter
- nondairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store on the counter or in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Cookie Cake
This gluten-free & dairy-free cookie cake is the perfect texture and make for a delicious treat!
- 2 cups gluten-free flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- ¾ cup nondairy butter softened
- 1 cup nondairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a pizza pan with parchment paper. Cream together the butter and sugars.
- Mix in the eggs and vanilla. Once combined, mix in the dry ingredients until a dough forms. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the cookie dough onto the lined pan, leaving about ½ inch around the edges to allow for spreading. Bake for about 16-18 min. Don't overbake-we want this soft!
- Allow to cool before topping with frosting, slicing, and enjoying!
Leave a Reply