These pumpkin pie protein bars are the perfect high protein snack! They're made with simple ingredients and are oh so delicious. I don't know about you guys, but I am in love with all things pumpkin spice flavored-and these are too good. These are gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, refined sugar free, and so tasty!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- pumpkin puree
- peanut butter
- maple syrup
- vegan vanilla protein powder
- non-dairy chocolate chips
- pumpkin pie spice
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge or freezer!
Pumpkin Pie Protein Bars
- 1 cup smooth, natural peanut butter
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¾ cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅓ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the peanut butter, pumpkin, maple syrup, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan and place in the fridge to set. Slice and enjoy!