These cherry blondies are ooey, gooey, and oh so delicious! They are made with simple and healthy ingredients and have the best soft texture. I'm also obsessed with the flavors of them! I highly recommend giving them a try. They're gluten-free, dairy-free, and quick to make!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- non-dairy butter
- brown sugar
- gluten-free flour
- fresh or frozen cherries
- non-dairy chocolate chips
- vanilla extract
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days!
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Cherry Blondies
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar can sub coconut sugar
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- ½ cup non-dairy butter melted
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup cherries *see notes
- ½ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, melt the butter and mix with the brown sugar and vanilla until smooth. Mix in the egg.
- Mix in the flour and salt until well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and cherries. Spread into the prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes. You may need more/less time depending on size of cherries and how juicy they are!
- Let the blondies cool completely in the pan before slicing and enjoying!