These pumpkin spice caramel delights are the dreamiest fall treats! I love my regular caramel delights, so I thought a pumpkin spice version would be amazing. They have a super soft pumpkin oat crust filled with ooey gooey caramel goodness. These are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and simple to make!
Here are the ingrediens you'll need:
- pumpkin puree
- Cocomels caramels (or caramels of choice!)
- melted vegan butter or coconut oil
- vanilla extract
- gluten-free flour
- gluten-free oats
- coconut cream
- pumpkin pie spice
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge or freezer!
Pumpkin Spice Caramel Delights
For the crust/topping:
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup melted vegan butter can sub coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ⅔ cup + 2 tablespoon gluten-free flour
- ⅔ cup gluten-free oats
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
For the caramel filling:
- 25 vegan caramels
- ⅓ cup coconut cream
- Preheat oven to 350℉ and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together all of the crust/topping ingredients until you have a soft dough.
- Press ½ of the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 10 min.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt together the caramels and coconut cream until smooth.
- Remove pan from oven and pour the caramel mixture over top. Add the remaining ½ of the dough on top of the caramel in an even layer.
- Return to the oven for 20-25 more minutes or until lightly golden on top. Let cool completely in the fridge before slicing and enjoying!