These tahini oatmeal cookie bars might be my new favorite snack! They're so ooey gooey and made with simple ingredients. They're gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free, and to die for!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- nondairy butter or coconut oil
- almond flour
- gluten-free oats
- vanilla extract
- baking powder
- nondairy chocolate chips
- coconut sugar
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days before moving to the freezer.
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Tahini Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- 2 eggs can sub flax eggs for vegan, but I have not tried myself!
- ½ cup smooth tahini
- ½ cup melted nondairy butter can sub melted coconut oil
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple extract optional but highly recommend!
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ cup nondairy chocolate chunks
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix together the tahini, eggs, melted butter, extracts, and coconut sugar until smooth.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until well combined. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for about 20-23 min or until browning on the edges. If you want these gooey, be sure to not overbake them! Let cool before slicing and enjoying!