These tahini oatmeal cookie bars might be my new favorite snack! They're so ooey gooey and made with simple ingredients. They're gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free, and to die for!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- nondairy butter or coconut oil
- almond flour
- gluten-free oats
- vanilla extract
- baking powder
- nondairy chocolate chips
- coconut sugar
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days before moving to the freezer.
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Tahini Oatmeal Cookie Bars
These tahini oatmeal cookie bars are gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, ooey gooey, and delicious!
- 2 eggs can sub flax eggs for vegan, but I have not tried myself!
- ½ cup smooth tahini
- ½ cup melted nondairy butter can sub melted coconut oil
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple extract optional but highly recommend!
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ cup nondairy chocolate chunks
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix together the tahini, eggs, melted butter, extracts, and coconut sugar until smooth.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until well combined. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for about 20-23 min or until browning on the edges. If you want these gooey, be sure to not overbake them! Let cool before slicing and enjoying!
To get very gooey cookie bars, bake for only 20 min.
Leave a Reply