These blueberry coconut bites are the perfect refreshing snack! They are made with simple ingredients that are vegan, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, & refined sugar-free. I keep them in the fridge or freezer, and they are the best sweet treat!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- coconut butter
- unsweetened shredded coconut
- coconut flour
- maple syrup or honey
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge or freezer!
Vegan & Paleo Blueberry Coconut Bites
- 1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup coconut butter
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a food processor, add all of your ingredients. If using frozen blueberries, thaw completely before adding them.
- Blend all ingredients until you have a dough that sticks together.
- Roll the dough into bites and place on the prepared baking sheet. Let the bites firm up in the fridge before enjoying!