These banana peanut butter overnight oats are the tastiest make-ahead breakfast! They're so creamy and vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, & nutritious. Not to mention, they are oh so delicious!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free oats
- nondairy milk
- chia seeds
- peanut butter
- maple syrup
- nondairy chocolate chips
- optional protein powder
See recipe card for quantities.
Vegan & Gluten-free Banana Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- ½ cup nondairy milk
- splash of vanilla extract
- ½ banana mashed
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- nondairy chocolate chips measure with your heart!
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder optional
- Add all ingredients to a glass jar and mix until combined. Store in the fridge for a few hours or overnight. Top with more banana (and chocolate chips) and enjoy!