These almond butter protein bites are the perfect protein snack bites to have on hand! They're paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free. They have a dreamy soft texture that you just can't beat!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond butter
- coconut flour
- vanilla protein powder
- nondairy chocolate chips
- coconut oil
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days before moving to the freezer.
Paleo & Vegan Almond Butter Protein Bites
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- ¼ cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup nondairy chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- Mix together the almond butter, coconut flour, and protein powder together. Roll into ½-1 tablespoon sized balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet in the freezer for about 20 min.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together. Dip each bite in the chocolate and let harden before enjoying!