These caramel chocolate pretzel squares are simply the best salty-sweet combo! The ooey gooey caramel pairs perfectly with the salty pretzels and dark chocolate. I'm personally in love with this combination-and it's so simple to make. These are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and absolutely delicious!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- dairy-free dark chocolate
- gluten-free pretzels
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week!
Vegan & Gluten-free Caramel Pretzel Chocolate Squares
- 1 ½ cup non-dairy dark chocolate
- 25-30 gluten-free pretzels This is really up to you how many you want, depending on how large your pretzels are!
- 25 non-dairy caramels
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, melt the dark chocolate until smooth. Spread this in an even layer on the bottom of your prepared pan. Immediately press your pretzels into the chocolate and place in the fridge to set while you melt your caramels.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt your caramels until smooth. Mix in the coconut cream until well combined and you have a liquid caramel sauce.
- Pour the caramel over top of the chocolate pretzel layer and top with additional pretzels if you'd like. Place in the freezer to set for about 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer and let thaw for a few minutes before breaking into squares and enjoying!