These chocolate baked oats are the perfect nutritious breakfast to prep for the week ahead! They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free, and are the perfect texture.
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free oats
- cacao powder
- baking powder
- coconut oil
- nondairy milk
- vanilla extract
- pumpkin puree
- nut/seed butter
- egg or flax egg
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Vegan & Gluten-free Chocolate Baked Oats
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- ¼ cup cacao powder unsweetened
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 cups nondairy milk I used almond milk!
- splash of vanilla extract
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoon nut or seed butter I used almond butter!
- 1 egg can sub flax egg for vegan!
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix all of the wet ingredients until combined. Mix in the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and bake for 40-50 min. or until the baked oats look set. Let cool before slicing and enjoying!