These shortbread cookies are thick, delicious, buttery cookies that you simply can't resist! I love making these for the holidays and honestly any time of year. They're paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free, and simply delicious!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond flour
- ghee or coconut oil
- maple syrup
- almond extract
- vanilla extract
- optional sprinkles
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these in an airtight container for up to 1 week before moving to the freezer.
Paleo & Vegan Shortbread Cookies
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoon ghee or coconut oil melted
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- sprinkles for topping optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl, mix all ingredients until you have a cookie dough.
- Begin rolling the dough into about 10 cookies and lightly flatten each with your hand or a fork. Top with optional sprinkles and bake for about 10 min. Let cool and enjoy!