These chocolate cherry bites are absolutely delicious! They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free. They're a tasty snack to have on hand throughout the week!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- soft pitted dates
- coconut flour
- gluten-free oats
- vanilla extract
- almond extract
- nondairy chocolate chips
- coconut oil
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these in the fridge for up to 4 days before moving to freezer.
Vegan & Gluten-free Chocolate Cherry Bites
- 1 cup cherries fresh or frozen (thawed if using frozen!)
- ¾ cup soft pitted dates
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¾ cup gluten-free oats
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- ¾ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Blend the cherries and dates in a food processor until you have a puree type texture. Add the rest of the ingredients (except for chocolate chips & coconut oil) and blend until well combined.
- Roll into about 16-18 balls and place onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Freeze for about 20 min.
- Melt together the chocolate and coconut oil. Dip each bite into the chocolate, let harden, and enjoy!