These chewy cereal bars are a yummy homemade version of the classic store-bought cereal bars from childhood! They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and absolutely delicious.
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free cereal
- vegan marshmallows
- nondairy butter
- vegan white chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these at room temp. for up to 5 days.
Vegan & Gluten-free Cereal Bars
- 6 cups gluten-free cereal of choice
- 5 cups vegan marshmallows
- 4 tablespoon vegan/nondairy butter
- 1 cup vegan/nondairy white chocolate chips
- Grease an 8x8 pan with coconut oil. Add marshmallows and butter to a large pot over medium low heat. Stir continuously until completely melted.
- Remove from the heat and fold in your cereal. Spread the mixture into the pan and press down evenly. Let it sit in the fridge for at least 30 min.
- Melt your white chocolate chips and slice your cereal bars. Dip the bottom of each cereal bar into the chocolate and let it harden. Enjoy!
Before publishing, complete this checklist, deleting the list items as you complete them: