These chocolate peppermint baked oats are the perfect cozy winter breakfast! Honestly, I also love to make baked oats as a snack or dessert. These are gooey, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, high protein, and so tasty!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free oats
- nondairy milk
- baking powder
- cacao powder
- chocolate protein powder
- maple syrup
- chia seeds
- peppermint extract
- nondairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Vegan & Gluten-free Chocolate Peppermint Baked Oats
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- ⅔ cup nondairy milk I used almond milk!
- 1 small banana or half of a large banana!
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 scoop vegan chocolate protein powder
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- ½ tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ tablespoon chia seeds
- handful nondairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a ramekin. Add all ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the ramekin, top with chocolate chips, and bake for 18-20 min. Let cool before diving in!