These pretzel cashew cups are the perfect sweet & salty treat! They're a delicious chocolate cup filled with a creamy cashew butter filling and topped with salty pretzels. They're also vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free, and so delicious!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- nondairy chocolate
- coconut oil
- cashew butter
- maple syrup
- gluten-free pretzels
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge or freezer.
Vegan & Gluten-free Pretzel Cashew Cups
These sweet & salty pretzel cashew cups are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free, and so tasty!
For the chocolate:
- 1 ½ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
For the filling:
- ½ cup cashew butter
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- splash of vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- ⅔ cup gluten-free pretzels crushed
- Line 10 muffin tins with liners. Begin melting the chocolate and coconut oil until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate into the cups evenly to cover the bottoms of the cups. Freeze while you mix together the filling.
- Mix the filling ingredients and spoon the filling into each chocolate cup. Top each cup with the remaining chocolate and some extra crushed pretzels and flaky sea salt. Freeze to set and enjoy!
Leave a Reply