These filled banana bread donuts are a fun version of my non-filled banana bread donuts that are a hit! These are filled with chocolate frosting and absolutely delicious. They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and simple to make!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- nondairy milk
- coconut oil
- vanilla extract
- gluten-free flour
- white vinegar
- vegan/nondairy chocolate frosting
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Vegan & Gluten-free Filled Banana Bread Donuts
- 1 large banana mashed
- ¾ cup nondairy milk I used almond milk!
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 ¼ cup gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon white vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup vegan/nondairy chocolate frosting for filling the donuts!
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease 9 muffin tins. Mix all of the donut ingredients together until well combined (not the chocolate frosting).
- Scoop into the greased muffin pan and bake for about 24 min. Let cool.
- Use a knife to scoop out a cone shape from the mudding of each muffin and fill with the chocolate frosting. Using the piece of donut that you removed, cut off the pointed end and replace the circle on top of the donut to cover the filling. Do this to each donut. You can save the 9 little scraps and eat some with the leftover frosting!
- Melt some of your chocolate frosting to spread over top of the donuts. Enjoy!