These fudgy protein brownies are chocolate bites of heaven! They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free. These brownies are the perfect breakfast, snack, or dessert!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond butter
- maple syrup
- red kidney beans
- chocolate protein powder
- baking powder
- nondairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days before moving to freezer.
Vegan & Gluten-free Protein Brownies
- 1 can red kidney beans rinsed & drained
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup vegan chocolate protein powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- nondairy chocolate chips for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper. In a food processor, blend the beans and almond butter until smooth.
- Mix in the maple syrup, protein powder, vanilla, salt, and baking powder. Spread into the loaf pan and top with optional chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-23 min. Let cool and enjoy!