These pumpkin pie baked oats are the perfect cozy fall breakfast! They're gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free, and so dreamy. I like to top mine with some dairy-free whipped cream; you can't beat these delicious oats!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- pumpkin puree
- pumpkin pie spice
- gluten-free oats
- baking powder
- nondairy milk
- maple syrup
- nondairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Pumpkin Pie Baked Oats
- 2 cup gluten-free oats
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin piw spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 ¼ cup nondairy milk I used almond milk!
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup nondairy chocolate chips optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line an 8x8 pane with parchment paper. Mix together all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for about 35 min. Let cool before slicing and enjoying!