This funfetti protein granola is not only so fun, but also so delicious! It's vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and easy to make. I'm a big fan of homemade granola because you can avoid the unnecessary additives and it's much cheaper!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free oats
- vegan vanilla protein powder
- almond extract
- vanilla extract
- honey or maple syrup
- cashew butter
- ground flaxseed
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in a sealed container.
Vegan & Gluten-free Funfetti Protein Granola
- 2 cup gluten-free oats
- 3 scoops vegan vanilla protein powder
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup honey sub maple syrup for vegan!
- ½ cup cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles optional
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the wet ingredients until smooth. Fold in the dry ingredients until well combined. Sprinkle in half of the sprinkles.
- Spread the mixture into an even layer on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 8 min. Remove and flip the granola around. Return to the oven for another 9-10 min. or until it is starting to brown.
- Remove from the oven and add the rest of the sprinkles. Let cool completely before breaking apart and enjoying!