These no bake brookie bars are the perfect combo of chocolate chip cookies and brownies without the hassle of baking both! They're gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, and refined sugar free. These bars are the perfect soft chewy texture that you'll love!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond butter
- coconut flour
- maple syrup
- nondairy chocolate
- cacao powder
- almond flour
See recipe card for quantities.
Store at room temp. or in the fridge for up to 5 days before moving to the freezer.
Vegan & Gluten-free No Bake Brookie Bars
For the cookie dough layer:
- 1 cup chickpeas rinsed & drained
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup nondairy chocolate chopped
- pinch of salt
For the brownie layer:
- ¾ cup soft pitted dates
- ¼ cup cacao powder unsweetened
- 2 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. In a food processor, blend the cookie dough ingredients and fold in the chocolate.
- Press into the prepared loaf pan and place in the fridge to set. In the same food processor, blend the brownie ingredients until sticky and crumbly. It should be able to be molded and stuck together.
- Spread evenly over the cookie dough later and set in fridge to set. Slice and enjoy!