These chocolate peppermint protein bites are the perfect holiday season snack! They are the most delicious combo of chocolate and peppermint. I don't know about anyone else, but I loveeee the peppermint goodies this time of year. These have a super soft, cookie dough-like texture that is just too good! They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, simple to make, and so delicious!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond butter
- chocolate vegan protein powder
- maple syrup
- peppermint extract
- optional candy canes
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week!
Vegan & Gluten-free Peppermint Protein Bites
- ¾ cup almond butter smooth, natural
- ½ cup vegan chocolate protein powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- ¼ cup crushed candy canes optional
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients, except for the candy canes, until you have a dough.
- Begin rolling the dough into bites and place on the baking sheet.
- Put your crushed candy canes in a small bowl and roll each protein ball into the candy canes until coated. Let the bites firm up for about 20 minutes and enjoy!