These protein bites are packed with healthy ingredients and are simple to make! They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free, and can be made paleo too.
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond butter
- vegan/gf protein pancake mix
- gluten-free oats
- maple syrup
- nondairy chocolate chips
- coconut oil
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these in the fridge for up to 5 days and then transfer to freezer.
Vegan & Gluten-free Protein Nut Butter Bites
- 1 cup smooth almond butter
- 1 cup protein pancake mix I used a paleo/vegan mix!
- ½ cup gluten free oats
- ¼-1/2 cup maple syrup depending on how sweet you want them!
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the chocolate topping:
- ½ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- Line 12 muffin tins with silicone cupcake liners or regular cupcake liners. Mix together all ingredients until well combined.
- Press about 2 teaspoon of mixture into each liner and freeze for about 30 min.
- Melt together the chocolate and coconut oil until smooth. Drizzle over top of the bites and enjoy!