These pumpkin spice Twix bars are a homemade/copycat fall version of a Twix bar! They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, & have some added protein. I love all things pumpkin spice in the fall, so these are a hit!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond flour
- coconut flour
- protein powder
- maple syrup
- nondairy milk
- peanut butter
- pumpkin puree
- pumpkin pie spice
- nondairy chocolate chips
- coconut oil
See recipe card for quantities.
Vegan & Gluten-free Pumpkin Spice Protein Bars
These pumpkin spice protein bars are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, high protein, and delicious!
For the protein shortbread:
- ½ cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoon coconut flour
- 4 tablespoon protein powder I used a salted caramel flavor but vanilla works well also!
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoon nondairy milk
For the pumpkin caramel:
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 4 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon +1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
For the chocolate topping:
- ¼ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Mix together the shortbread ingredients and press into the loaf pan. Place in the freezer to set.
- Mix together the pumpkin caramel and spread over the shortbread. Place in the freezer for about 10 min. Remove and slice into 8 bars and return to freezer.
- Melt together the chocolate and coconut oil until smooth. Spread over the tops of the bars and let harden. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply