These salted tahini cookie dough truffles are the perfect combo of sweet & salty! They're paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and so simple to make. They make for the perfect sweet bites!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- maple syrup
- coconut flour
- almond flour
- sea salt
- nondairy chocolate chips
- coconut oil
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these in the fridge for up to 4 days before moving the freezer.
Paleo & Vegan Salted Tahini Cookie Dough Truffles
For the tahini cookie dough:
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup tahini
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- ½ cup almond flour *see notes for protein version!
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt +more for topping!
- ⅓ cup nondairy mini chocolate chips
For the chocolate coating:
- ⅔ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a bowl, mix all of the cookie dough ingredients until a dough forms. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into balls of your choice in size. Place in the freezer for about a half hour. Melt together the chocolate and coconut oil until smooth.
- Remove truffles from freezer and dip them in the chocolate. Sprinkle with some sea salt before returning to the freezer to set. Enjoy!