These s'mores brownies are the best way to enjoy s'mores, if you ask me! They are simple to make and taste like all the goodness of summertime. They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and so yum.
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- ground flax
- coconut oil
- almond butter
- coconut sugar
- cacao powder
- vanilla extract
- baking powder
- almond flour
- gluten-free graham crackers
- vegan marshmallows
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge or at room temperature!
Vegan & Gluten-free S'mores Brownies
- 2 flax eggs 2 tablespoon ground flaxseed mixed with 6 tablespoon water
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 12 gluten-free graham crackers
- 2 cup vegan marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Place graham crackers in an even layer across the bottom of the pan.
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients, except for the marshmallows, until you have a dough.
- Press the dough evenly on top of the graham crackers and bake for about 10 min.
- Remove from oven and top with the marshmallows. Add optional crushed graham crackers on top too. Return to oven for about 3 minutes until the marshmallows start to grow in size.
- Broil for about 1 minute to brown the tops of the marshmallows. Let cool before slicing and enjoying!