These strawberry oat cookies make for the perfect healthy breakfast or snack! They're made with simple ingredients that are gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, and only sweetened with applesauce. They are nutritious and absolutely delicious!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- unsweetened applesauce
- nut or seed butter
- gluten-free oats
- nondairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store at room temp. or in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Vegan & Gluten-free Strawberry Oat Cookies
These strawberry oat cookies are nutritious, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free, and so so tasty!
- 2 cup gluten-free oats
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup nut or seed butter I used almond butter!
- ¼ cup chopped strawberries
- ¼ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl, mix the applesauce, vanilla, and nut butter until smooth.
- Mix in the oats. Fold in the strawberries and chocolate chips. Scoop into about 12 cookies and lightly flatten.
- Bake for about 15-16 min. Let cool and enjoy!
Leave a Reply