Vegan & Gluten-free Sweet Potato Protein Bars
These protein bars are a delicious snack that sneaks in some veggies while also being gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan!
- 1 large sweet potato baked and cooled
- ½ cup smooth cashew butter can sub any nut butter
- ½ cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ⅔ cup gluten-free oats
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper. Peel the cooked and cooled sweet potato and add to a food processor along with the cashew butter and maple syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, until well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture into prepared baking pan and bake for 21-23 min. Let cool before slicing and enjoying!