These protein bars are made with sweet potato and have the dreamiest texture! I promise you won't even tell there is a veggie in these. They're packed with healthy ingredients and are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- sweet potato
- nut or seed butter
- vegan vanilla protein powder
- baking powder
- baking soda
- gluten-free oats
- maple syrup
- nondairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these in the fridge for up to 4 days before transferring to the freezer.
Vegan & Gluten-free Sweet Potato Protein Bars
- 1 large sweet potato cooked, cooled, and peeled
- ½ cup smooth nut butter I used cashew butter!
- ½ cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ⅔ cup gluten free oats
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Add the sweet potato, nut butter and maple syrup to a food processor or blend and blend until smooth.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients until well combined. Spread into pan and bake for 21-23 min. Let cool before slicing and enjoying!