This maple caramel sauce is made with my favorite nondairy & vegan caramels! It's absolutely delicious and you can sub any caramels you'd like to make this.
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- maple caramels or any caramels
- nondairy milk
See recipe card for quantities.
Vegan Maple Caramel Sauce
- 1 cup vegan maple caramels from Cocomels can sub any type of caramels
- 3 tablespoon nondairy milk I used almond milk!
- Add your caramels to a microwave-safe bowl and heat until starting to bubble and mostly melted. Heat up your milk separately and stir into the caramels until you have a smooth caramel sauce.
- Use to top anything you'd like or store in a jar to use later! I love topping my french toast, pancakes, and waffles with this sauce.