These protein peanut butter brownies are a no-bake snack that you'll love! They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and packed with protein. Simple ingredients and easy to make!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- peanut butter
- almond flour
- protein powder
- cacao powder
- date syrup
- coconut oil
- maple syrup
- nondairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Vegan & Gluten-free Protein PB Brownies
For the brownie cups:
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup protein powder I used a vegan chocolate kind!
- ¼ cup cacao powder unsweetened
- ½ cup runny peanut butter
- ¼ cup date syrup can sub honey or other liquid sweetener
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
For the peanut butter filling:
- ⅓ cup runny peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
For the chocolate drizzle:
- ¼ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- Line 9 muffin tins with liners. Mix together all of the brownie cup ingredients and press into the muffin liners. Using a teaspoon, indent each brownie cup to make a hole for the peanut butter filling.
- Mix together the peanut butter filling and spoon into the center of each brownie cup. Place in the freezer for about 20 min.
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the brownie cups. Enjoy!