These double chocolate avocado cookies are so fudgy and heavenly! They're paleo-friendly, gluten-free, dairy-free, and simple to make. They have the best texture, and everyone will love them!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- sugar or sugar substitute
- coconut oil
- lemon juice
- almond flour
- coconut flour
- cacao powder
- non-dairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week before moving to the freezer!
Chocolate Fudge Avocado Cookies
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup sugar sub a sugar substitute for paleo!
- ⅓ cup coconut oil melted
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 ¾ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup +1 tablespoon coconut flour
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ½ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a blender or food processor, add the avocado, eggs, coconut oil, lemon juice, sugar and vanilla. Blend until smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients until you have a dough.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and scoop into about 10-12 cookies. Bake for about 13 min. Let cool and enjoy!