These whipped chocolate bites are filled with a creamy cool whip filling and coated in chocolate! They have the most fluffy and delicious center. They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and oh so delicious!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- coconut cool whip
- non-dairy chocolate
- peanut butter
- coconut oil
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these in the freezer!
Vegan Whipped Chocolate Bites
For the filling:
- 9 oz Cocowhip 1 tub
- ½ cup non-dairy chocolate melted
- 2 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
For the chocolate coating:
- 1 ½ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, melt together the chocolate and peanut butter for the filling. Let it cool for a few min. before folding in the cocowhip. The chocolate peanut butter mixture will harden into bits and that's what we want!
- Spread the filling into the prepared loaf pan and place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from the freezer and slice into 10 bites. Return to freezer.
- Melt together the chocolate coating ingredients until smooth. Remove the bites from the freezer and dip into the chocolate until completely coated. Let harden and enjoy!