These cinnamon roll muffins are all the gooey deliciousness of a cinnamon roll but in muffin form! They're gluten-free, dairy-free, and simpler to make than a classic cinnamon roll. These are one of the dreamiest muffins I've made and I highly recommend you try them!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- nondairy butter
- nondairy milk
- gluten-free flour
- coconut sugar
- powdered sugar
See recipe card for quantities.
Store at room temp. or in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Cinnamon Roll Muffins
For the muffins:
- 1 egg
- splash of vanilla extract
- ¼ cup nondairy butter melted
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup nondairy milk I used oat milk!
- 1 ½ cup gluten-free flour
For the cinnamon swirl:
- ¼ cup coconut sugar can sub brown sugar
- ¼ cup nondairy butter softened
- ½ tablespoon gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
For the glaze:
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a muffin pan with 12 cupcake/muffin liners. Mix all of the muffin ingredients until well combined and scoop into the muffin liners.
- Cream together the cinnamon swirl ingredients using a hand mixer. Scoop about 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon butter mixture onto each muffin and use a toothpick to swirl it into the dough.
- Bake for about 22-23 min. Mix up the glaze and drizzle over the tops of the muffins. Enjoy!