These cookie dough ice cream sandwiches are the perfect summer (or any time of year) treat! They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and super simple to make. I'm simply obsessed with making these!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free oat flour
- cacao powder
- coconut oil
- maple syrup
- nondairy chocolate chips
- your favorite vegan ice cream!
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the freezer.
Vegan & Gluten-free Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 2 ¾ cup gluten-free oat flour
- ¼ cup cacao powder unsweetened
- ⅓ cup coconut oil melted
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- 1 pint your favorite vegan ice cream
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Mix all of the cookie dough ingredients together and press half into the loaf pan.
- Spread the pint of ice cream evenly over top and freeze for at least an hour.
- Press the other half of the cookie dough into an even layer on top of the ice cream and return to freezer for a few hours. Remove from the freezer and slice into sandwiches. Enjoy!