These oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are absolutely delicious while also being gluten-free and dairy-free! You can even make these vegan by swapping a flax egg or egg replacer for the egg. You simply cannot go wrong with a classic oatmeal chocolate chip cookie!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free quick oats
- gluten-free flour
- baking soda
- baking powder
- nondairy chocolate chips
- nondairy butter
- brown sugar
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these on the counter or in the fridge for up to 5 days then move to freezer.
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 ½ cup gluten free quick oats
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup nondairy chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- ½ cup nondairy butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup brown sugar can sub coconut sugar
- splash vanilla extract
- Cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Mix in the egg and vanilla until smooth. Mix in the dry ingredients until you have a dough. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Chill the dough for 20-30 min. Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop your chilled dough into 12-14 cookies, depending on how large you like them. Bake for about 10 min. and let cool before enjoying!