These chocolate cut-out shortbread cookies are one of my favorites for the holidays! They're easy to make and taste absolutely delicious. They're paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free! These + a cozy cup of coffee = heaven.
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond flour
- protein powder
- cacao powder
- coconut oil
- maple syrup
- nondairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Paleo & Vegan Chocolate Shortbread Cookies
These chocolate shortbread cookies are paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and absolutely delicious!
- 1 ¼ cup + 2 tablespoon almond flour
- 2 tablespoon vegan protein powder
- 3 tablespoon cacao powder unsweetened
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- ⅔ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- optional sprinkles
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix until well combined. Place in the fridge to chill for about 30 min.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Place your dough in between 2 pieces of parchment paper and roll until the dough is as thick as you would like your cookies.
- Cut the cookie dough into the shapes of your liking and place on the baking sheets. Bake for about 9 min and let cool.
- Melt the nondairy chocolate chips until smooth and spread on top of the cookies. Top with optional sprinkles. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply