This skillet cookie is ooey, gooey, and delicious! It's the perfect warm dessert to whip up real quick. It is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and so simple to make!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free flour
- baking powder
- brown sugar or coconut sugar
- egg replacer
- vanilla extract
- non-dairy butter
- non-dairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to one week!
Vegan & Gluten-free Cookie Skillet
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup brown sugar *see notes for substitute
- ¼ cup sugar *see notes for substitute
- 1 egg replacer (I used Bob's Red Mill brand!) can sub a flax egg or real egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup melted non-dairy butter can sub melted coconut oil or melted ghee!
- ½ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease a medium skillet with coconut oil. In a large bowl, mix all wet ingredients until smooth.
- Mix in the dry ingredients. Fold in the chocolate chips. Spread the batter into the prepared skillet and bake for about 17-18 min.
- Let cool and top with optional dairy-free ice cream of choice! Enjoy!