These pumpkin protein bites are the ultimate fall snack! They're packed with protein and simple ingredients. They kind of remind me of pumpkin pie but in bite form. They're paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and so so tasty!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- pumpkin puree
- almond butter
- maple syrup
- vanilla extract
- vanilla protein powder
- almond flour
- pumpkin pie spice
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge or freezer!
Healthy Pumpkin Pie Protein Bites
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup non-dairy white chocolate chips *optional, omit if strictly paleo!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix together the almond butter, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, and vanilla until smooth.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until well combined. Fold in optional chocolate chips. Place in the freezer to firm up for about 20 minutes before rolling into bites.
- Roll into bites and place on prepared baking sheet. Place in freezer to set for about 20 minutes and enjoy!