I'm calling these chocolate covered strawberry bars because they are a refreshing strawberry base topped with a rich chocolate ganache! The strawberry base is naturally sweet from the strawberries and the chocolate ganache really takes it to the next level-so so delish. These are vegan, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- unsweetened shredded coconut
- coconut flour
- coconut cream
- maple syrup
- non-dairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge or freezer!
Paleo & Vegan Chocolate Covered Strawberry Bars
These chocolate covered strawberry bars have a delicious strawberry based topped with a chocolate ganache. They're vegan, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free!
For the strawberry base:
- 1 cup strawberries if using frozen, make sure they are thawed completely.
- ½ cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 2 tablespoon coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ cup +1 tablespoon coconut flour
For the ganache:
- ⅓ cup coconut cream
- ⅔ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside. In a food processor or blender, add the strawberry base ingredients and blend until you have a dough.
- Press the base into the prepared loaf pan and place in the freezer to set for about an hour.
- Melt together the chocolate chips and coconut cream until smooth. Remove the strawberry base from the freezer and spread the ganache over the strawberry layer.
- Place in the fridge to set for about an hour. Slice and enjoy!
Leave a Reply