If you love peanut butter like me, you will absolutely love these peanut butter cookie bars! They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, simple to make, and delicious. You can make these with any nut/seed butter you'd like. I've made them with almond butter and cashew butter too, and they're all tasty!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- natural peanut butter
- coconut sugar
- date syrup or maple syrup
- egg replacer or flax egg
- vanilla extract
- almond flour
- coconut oil
- coconut flour
- baking soda
- non-dairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week!
Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
These peanut butter cookie bars are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and absolutely delicious!
- ½ cup natural, runny peanut butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoon date syrup can sub maple syrup
- 1 egg replacer *see notes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, date syrup, egg replacer, vanilla, and coconut oil until smooth.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until you have a dough. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the cookie dough into the prepared pan and bake for about 20 min., or until the edges start to turn golden. Let cool before slicing and enjoying!
*I used the egg replacer by Bob's Red Mill but you can sub a flax egg (1 tablespoon flax mixed with 3 tablespoon water)
Leave a Reply