These gingerbread cookie bars are ooey gooey perfection! They have the perfect buttery, molasses-gingerbread flavor with the best soft texture. They're paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and a delicious treat!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond butter
- non-dairy butter
- flax egg or egg replacer
- vanilla extract
- almond flour
- coconut flour
- baking soda
- non-dairy chocolate
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Paleo & Vegan Gingerbread Cookie Bars
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup non-dairy butter melted
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg replacer can sub a flax egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 non-dairy chocolate bar chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. In a bowl, mix all wet ingredients until smooth.
- Mix in the dry ingredients. Fold in the chopped chocolate. Spread into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 20 min. or until the edges are golden brown. Let cool completely before slicing and enjoying!