This peppermint chocolate cookie dough is the most delicious holiday treat! I don't know about you all, but I love the peppermint and chocolate combo. I also love cookie dough, so these are a win in my book. They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and so so tasty!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free flour
- brown sugar
- cacao powder
- nondairy butter
- peppermint extract
- optional candy canes
- nondairy milk
- vanilla extract
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days before moving to the freezer.
Vegan & Gluten-free Peppermint Chocolate Cookie Dough
- 1 ¼ cup gluten-free flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup cacao powder unsweetened
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup nondairy butter
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoon nondairy milk I used oat milk!
- ⅓ cup crushed candy canes optional
- In a mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Mix in the extracts.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until well combined. Add in the milk 1 tablespoon at a time until you get the cookie dough consistency you would like. Mix in the candy canes.
- Scoop into about 15 bites and enjoy!