These gingerbread protein truffles are the perfect snack to make during the holidays! They're packed with nutritious ingredients and have the most delicious holiday flavor. They're paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free, and simple to make!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond butter
- coconut oil
- almond flour
- protein powder
- nondairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week before moving to freezer.
Paleo & Vegan Gingerbread Protein Truffles
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoon molasses
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
For the chocolate coating:
- ⅔ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- optional sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a bowl, mix together all ingredients until smooth.
- Roll the dough into about 12-13 truffles and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Place in the freezer to set for about 20 min.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil until smooth. Dip each truffle into the chocolate and top with optional sprinkles. Let harden and enjoy!