These chocolate zucchini muffins are a delicious way to get in some veggies! They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free. These are the perfect snack to meal prep for the week ahead!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- coconut oil
- ground flax
- hemp hearts
- gluten-free oat flour
- nondairy milk
- maple syrup
- cacao powder
- nondairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these in the fridge for up to 4 days before moving to freezer.
Vegan & Gluten-free Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- 1 large zucchini shredded into about 1 cup
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 ¼ cup gluten free oat flour
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup nondairy milk I used oat milk!
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup cacao powder unsweetened
- ⅓-1/2 cup nondairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a muffin pan with cupcake liners. Mix together the wet ingredients and flaxseed.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until smooth. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin tins and bake for 21-23 min. Let cool and enjoy!