These cinnamon roll protein bars are absolutely delicious and packed with protein! They're vegan, gluten-free, paleo-option, dairy-free, and high protein. I highly recommend trying these out!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond butter
- vanilla protein powder
- coconut oil
- almond flour
- maple syrup
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these protein bars in the fridge for up to 5 days before moving to the freezer.
Vegan & Gluten-free Cinnamon Roll Protein Bars
- ½ cup smooth almond butter
- ½ cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- ⅔ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup maple syrup
For the optional drizzle:
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 teaspoon water
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. In a bowl, mix together all ingredients and press into prepared pan. Place in fridge for about an hour to firm up.
- Slice into bars. Mix together the icing drizzle. Drizzle over the bars and enjoy!